"For this reason, I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man; so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we could ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:14-21

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I am...

I am Jesus.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.
I am the Living Water, the Bright and Morning Star, the Rose of Sharon, and the Prince of Peace.
I am the Savior, the Messiah, and the Redeemer.
I am the Bread of Life.
I am the Wonderful Counselor, the Everlasting Father.
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
I am the Glass in the Mirror, the Light in the darkness, the Author and Perfecter of faith.
I am the open Door.
I am the One who knocks.
I am Grace and Truth and Light.
I am that I am and I am Love.
I am the Bridegroom.
I am Eternal, Ever Present, All Knowing, All Powerful, and Just.
I am Faithful and True.
I am full of Mercy and Grace.
I am the Light of Life and the True Vine.
I am the Vine and the Vine dresser.
I am Knowledge, Wisdom, and Understanding.
I am the Beloved Son, the Firstborn of all creation, and the Giver of eternal life.
All things were created by Me and in Me all things have their being.
I am the Mighty God, the Son of man, the Son of Encouragement.
I am in all things, and above all things, and am seated at the right hand of God.
I am the Word and the Word made Flesh.
I am the Answer and the Question.
I am the Lamb of God and I am called Righteous and True.
I am the Comforter and the Friend who loves at all times.
I am the One who laid down His life for His friends.
I am closer than a brother.
I am Hope, and Peace, and Strength.
I hold the keys and fill your cup.
I pour out blessings and discipline.
I am no respecter of persons.
I am Impartial.
I love justice.
I am a Lamp unto your feet, the Narrow Gate, and the Path of Righteousness.
I am the same Yesterday, Today, and Forever.
I will never leave you nor forsake you.
I am your Protector, your Fortress, your Shield.
I am Broken Bread and Poured out Wine.
I am the Lamb that was slain.
I am the Peace that passes understanding.
I am Joy unspeakable.
I am the Good Shepherd, the Healer, the Giver of every good and perfect gift.
I am the Holy One, the Infinite God.
I am the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
I am the Rock, the Word of Life, the Lord of glory.
I am the Mediator, the Cornerstone that the builders rejected, a Ransom for many.
I am the Servant King, the Heir of all things, and the great High Priest.
I am the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Only Begotten, the Resurrection and the Life.
I am the Light of the World.
I am Emmanuel, God with us.
I am the Risen Christ.
I am the Great I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment